Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30 2009



Sami and Rafe were sweet and funny today. Just wonder what he's hiding. Kate spins her wicked web on poor Will. I'm so glad Lucas went to see Daniel cause he should start to put the pieces together about what he caught Kate doing here and there. Nicole was so good in the hospital room today. So sincere and sad. I felt for her. I'm glad she and Chloe are frineds. I'm glad too that she has Brady. I guess Ariana is still on some sort of drug by the way it ended yesterday too. Unless she was buying something else from that guy. I hope they show Melanie soon again. Old Stephano is up to no good for sure. I love watching him and Nicole though. So funny. Well, there you have it.

1 comments:

lisa August 3, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

hey love the pic, very nice. they look good togather!

  © Blogger template ' TV Series' by Lizzy's World 2009

Back to TOP